Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week 77- New Year? What?!

Haha, Friends and Family,
I can't believe it is a New Year. It's so great! When I realized it was a New Year, I felt accomplished for some reason, like I had just survived another year of my life. Haha. It was honestly fun to think about that and all that has happened and what will happen in the future.
I love my companion Elder Castillo. He's a great story teller and has some fun stories. Haha. 
Yesterday was great. I decided to make a goal to pray with faith, believing it would happen. I prayed we would be led to the right people to talk to and we were! We would just get a feeling that we should knock on a specific door or try some apartments, and we were able to teach two lessons, one of them setting up a return appointment. The Lord is very merciful to us when we humble ourselves.
I love y'all and know y'all will do great with New Year Resolutions!
Love, Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment