Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Week 79- Exchanges with a CAR!!!

Friends and Family,
We went on exchanges at the beginning of the week, and it was so nice to have a car again. haha. Walking and biking can wear you out, but I will happily continue doing it I guess. Haha.
Exchanges were fun. I was with Elder Long. He is very nice and happy, and he loves engines and cars. Pretty neat. He taught me a thing or two.
We had a neat experience. We felt like we should knock on this one house. The man who opened the door seemed super familiar to me, like I had seen him at a restaurant before and he had stood out to me. We started talking about the Restoration, and he said that he knew some members and that he had remembered me from somewhere as well. Really nice guy. Pretty busy, so we will try back again randomly.
They assigned the new mission President this week. His name is Ross Varner. He is in commercial real estate and played for BYU football a while back. President Hansen said they were a great couple. I'm excited, although I will only be with them for a couple weeks.
It's been a good week, and I'm excited for an even better one.
Love, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment