Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Week 80- Trio Week

Friends and Family,
This week was great! We have had a good week full of hard work and fun. It's enjoyable being in a companionship with Elder Castillo and Elder Otterstrum. I look up to Elder Otterstrum. I feel he is a great missionary. He works hard and has an enjoyable time doing it. One of my favorite companions. It was a great trio. Two great companions makes the work enjoyable and we are able to support and push each other more. We have been working both Houma and Thibodaux this past weekend or so, but at transfers, Elder Otterstrum will get a new companion, and Elder Castillo and I will go back to just working Thibodaux. That will be fun. 
We were able to tract a couple apt complexes, finding some new PIs that are interested. Some are students going to Nichols. The Spirit is leading us to the right people right now. Those that are open. So hopefully they keep the commitments.
Last night, we tracted into a young couple that just moved in. Really nice and we made a good connection with them. The Houma Elders will follow up with them.
We are being more bold and loving at the same time. It's enjoyable. I don't feel bad about being straight forward and simple because I love the people I'm teaching that much. We were able to promise an investigator couple in the name of Christ that if they got married and baptized, that God would provide their financial needs. The Spirit was so strong. It was just such an enjoyable week. We worked hard, felt the Spirit, and had a lot of fun. I'm loving it right now!
I love y'all. I'm excited to stay in my area with my companion. We are going to keep doing our best. I'm excited! Love y'all!
-Elder Chandler Allen



No comments:

Post a Comment