Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 47- How Bad Can It Be?

Friends and Family,
I can't believe how hard it rains!!!! Haha. We had a couple rain storms this weekend and it was like a shower. One day, we just ran from the car to our apartment, and we were still drenched. It would be fun more than anything if we weren't in our church clothes. Haha.
We gave a bible to a lady who requested it this week, and she read the whole pamphlet that we gave her along with it in just a day. We were super excited when we came back and talked about it. We are planning to see her this week, so we will see how it turns out.
Me and Elder Holdaway are having a lot of fun together and growing closer. I enjoy when we just talk openly with each other. He is a good kid, and I'm glad I get to train him, although he's pretty knowledgeable already.
We also learned about hurricane preparedness this week, which was fun. It's already that season again. I feel a lot more prepared now though since I have a 72 hr kit all ready to go.
Love y'all, enjoy the summer!!!
Love, Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment