Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 46- Scripture Power

Friends and family,
This week has been good. As I was sending out our Book of Mormon scripture to our investigators last night, I realized that I needed to apply what I was teaching others to my own life. I was sending 2 Nephi 32:3 which says the scriptures will tell you all things that you need to do. I realized that I needed help knowing how to train Elder Holdaway. So I opened up to a chapter in Alma and found a great story about mentors giving advice to mentees. I know you can apply all scripture to your life.
We had a good week. We found a couple of people from tracting, but when we tried back, all of them didn't answer. Bummer deal. Oh well. We still felt like we did our best. We just can't stop trying.
I hope y'all are enjoying the summer break! Congrats to all those who graduated. Can't wait to see where y'all go in life. It will be far for sure. 
Love y'all!
-Elder Chandler Allen 

No comments:

Post a Comment