Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 50- The Temple and Family History

Family and Friends,
This week we were able to visit the temple again. I learned a lot and even walked away with more questions I can search out the answers for. I've found that my best studies in the morning are when I am searching for the answer to a question, or even just trying to understand a specific topic better.
We gave Harry a Book of Mormon this week. We hope to follow up with him this coming week. He seems really interested, but it seems as though he wants to learn by himself without our help. Haha. It will work out.
We tracted into a man yesterday. He actually asked us where the church was and said he wants to come this Sunday. Wooh! I'm super excited.
I feel that things are starting to pick up in the area. Thank you for all the prayers. I know that if we try our best to follow the counsel of our inspired leaders, we will find success. It's often as though God is giving us counsel himself.
I love y'all. Hope y'all have a fantastic week!
-Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment