Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 55- Excitement and Exchanges

Friends and Family
This week was good. I went on exchanges with Elder Urvina. He came out with Elder Holdaway. Me and him get along well. He's into theater. He's a really funny guy. We did some service at a food band warehouse and we went to a bible study class. 
We were busy meeting with Lorenzo all week. He is really progressing and it's exciting to see that. The ward is also super excited. He gave up coffee last week, which was a big thing. He said he felt so much better without it, like he had a lot of energy. God has really prepared him for this. It's a big blessing to be a part of that.
My time here in 2nd ward seems to be closing down. I love all the members and people here. I hope I don't leave, but I don't want to say that because I'll be happy wherever God wants me. Next week is transfers. I will know next pday, which is on a Tuesday. 
Also super cool thing, we took a tour of Tiger stadium and saw the locker rooms and film room. It was awesome!
Love Y'all!
-Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment