Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Week 56- Transfers Again?


Friends and Family,
I'm getting transfered again! I'm sad and excited at the same time. I really love the ward here and this area. It's such a great area. But I'm also super excited for my new area. I think I'm getting doubled in with another missionary. It will be fun. I'm not sure where it is yet though. We will see!
Lorenzo is doing great. He continues to receive answers to his prayers. He's living in a bad environment right now, and felt like he needed to move. He prayed, asking for God to help him find a place he would be comfortable in, and within a couple minutes, he received a call from an old friend and it just so happened they were trying to rent or sell their condo. It was a miracle.
I love being out here. It can be tough, especially feeling adequate as a missionary, but as I use the Atonement, I am strengthened and given the knowledge needed to please God.
Love y'all!
-Elder Chandler Allen


Elder Holdaway, Elder Allen and the Schofield Family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment