Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 54- Crazy Service Project

Friends and Family,
This week has been interesting, exciting and great! We have been teaching Lorenzo, a friend of a member. He is really interested and committed to learning more. We have a semisolid baptismal date. He want's to be baptized, but there are still some reservations. But it has been neat teaching him with different members, hearing their testimonies. It's a blessing to be apart of this process.
We did a crazy service project this week. He helped someone move into an apartment. It was this famous interior designer. It was her sons new college apartment, but apparently it's being featured in USA today. haha. It was really cool though.
I'm beginning to realize how awesome the members here really are. I hope I don't get transferred soon. I will miss them all. I feel like I've had a lot of fun with all of them and have gotten to know most of them on a personal level. It's really neat.
Love y'all!
-Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment