Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Week 74- Farewell to Zachary

Friends and Family,
This week has been great! We had a couple people open up to us and let us in for lessons. One is Jim. He is open to what we are sharing and willing to read the Book of Mormon. It's pretty neat. I'm excited for him. 
We were able to help a couple of the members out this week. We helped move stuff around in one house so that they could finish another room. It's neat to see the houses come together after the flood. We also helped a member gather firewood, which floated all over his backyard in the flood. He then fed us some really good seafood.
In all, it was a good week. We just found out today that I'm being transferred. I don't know where to yet, but I'm going to go into it with hope and excitement. Zachary was a great area. A lot of potential. I love the ward, and I hope the best for them, especially those affected by the flood. 
Love y'all!
Elder Chandler Allen

Ugly Sweater Zone Training Meeting.

Elder Armstrong and Elder Allen

Saying goodbye to everyone.

Elder Goodsell posing.

Saying goodbye to the Pomeroy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment