Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 73- Inspired Blessings

Friends and Family,
This was a tough week. We weren't able to have lessons with many people. We tried to find some new investigators. We found one family with some potential, so that was good. I hope it continues. We are pretty much starting over on our teaching pool. We have to drop a couple people that have the most potential for one reason or the other, but I know as we humble ourselves, and just ask God, he will lead us to the people we need to see.
We had a great zone meeting. Everyone was baring testimony and sharing personal experiences and we were singing Christmas songs, so the Spirit was so strong there, and it inspired me to work harder.
Then I got sick... haha. Just a cold. We tried to take it easy Saturday. Sunday was tough, but I got a blessing. A couple interesting things- I wanted to be able to make it through the day and feel better soon, and that is what the blessing said. I felt good enough the rest of the day to go out and work. We tried a couple people, had dinner with one family, then we were able to watch the Christmas Devotional at a less active members house. It was great and the Spirit was strong. We were able to establish a good relationship with them. They are a fun family.
I'm feeling better though, and the members are taking care of me. Transfers are coming up next week, so we're interested to see what happens. For now though, we will work hard this week.
And remember to try out the Christmas initiative from the church. I have loved doing it everyday. I get excited to serve people in fun ways.
Love y'all!
-Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment