Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 45- A New Adventure

Friends and Family,
This week has been a new adventure. I took over the area after being here one transfer. I'm training for my first time. My new companions name is Elder Holdaway. He is a great missionary who is super excited to do the work. He's adjusting pretty well. He says it's tough getting used to the mission life, but I know it will come quick. It just helps me think about when I was being trained and what I liked in my trainer.
We are now on bikes 2 out of the 7 days in the week. Haha. We biked for the first time in this area on Friday. It was kinda fun at first. Haha. It was pretty hot though, and I forgot water. Ooops. I'm not doing that again. Luckily a family in the ward invited us over that night, and that really lifted our Spirits. I'm glad they are Spiritually in tune, because that was just what we needed.
We were able to go to a baptism of an 8 year old this Saturday and even share the restoration video and a message on the Holy Ghost. There were some non-members attending, and I'm sure they felt the Spirit. I'm glad they were invited and we had that opportunity to teach them. Those are special occasions.
I love my new companion. We have similar interests, and we enjoy working hard together. He's a trooper. I look up to him for coming out here and sacrificing his time.
Love yall!
-Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment