Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 43- Long Week with a Great Ending

Friends and Family,
This week was great. We were super busy with two meetings, two exchanges, and lots of other fun stuff. Then we ended it all with Mother's Day and I got to talk with my wonderful family.
The Spirit was very strong at our zone training meeting. I was very nervous because we had to instruct, but we didn't have a whole lot of time to prepare since me and Elder Johnson were on exchanges. But the Spirit certainly lead our discussions, and by the end everyone was very excited and inspired. 
We had another great experience. We were prompted to tract a specific street, and we decided to go and try it. When we got there, we realized that it was a lot of nice houses. Usually it's a lot more difficult to get return appointments in nicer neighborhood because they are content with what they have. Well we went down one side, then started heading back on the other side towards our car at the end of the street. A couple houses before we were about to finish, we ran into a man named Peter. We just asked him some questions and he opened up to us a lot and just kept talking. We talked for a long time. He already has a firm understanding of Prayer and that Heavenly Father loves him. He even walked us to our car. He wants us to come back this week. We are very excited and blessed. I know the Lord lead us there.
I really enjoyed seeing my family again. I miss them! But they motivated me and inspired me to do even better. I love them and I love you all. Have a great week.
-Elder Chandler Allen

Baton Rouge Mission President and his wife and all the zone leaders, sister training leaders, and assistants to the president.



No comments:

Post a Comment