Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 37- A Spiritual Weekend

Friends and Family,
This week was great. I felt like we got back to work from having a couple slow weeks. We found some new people to teach and made the best of what we had. I went on exchanges with Elder Goodsell. He is a funny, chill Elder. He has the best smile. It can make anyone smile. He's just a goofy guy in general. He loved the abandoned six flags. We both thought it was the coolest thing.
We were able to go to the temple on Saturday. It was great! I felt the Spirit so strong. I know that is where heaven and Earth connect. I was reminded of the importance of each individual soul. The Lord really did bless us for going there. You don't realize the importance of the temple until you go through it and feel the immense power of the Spirit. Make it a goal to visit the temple often, or if you haven't already gone, strive to do so. I promise it will be the biggest blessing in this life and in the life to come.
I also had a great Easter. We had church in the downtown building. There was 10 missionaries there at once. Haha. But there were lots of visitors coming from out of town down there on vacation, so lots of unfamiliar faces. We had two Easter dinners. I was stuffed! both with food and the Spirit. I really enjoyed thinking about our Savior all day yesterday.
It ended with our Branch President pulling a prank on us and cracking an egg on all our heads. Good bonding experience. Haha. Kinda gross though.
Anyway, what a Spiritual week. I'm so grateful for all those experiences.
Love, y'all!
-Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment