Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 35- Overcoming Opposition

Friends and Family,
this was an interesting week. Brother Naquin(Wilson) went to the hospital twice this week. Luckily they helped him feel a lot better and he should be getting home soon. We visited him a couple times, which he really enjoyed. It's tough seeing him go through this because he doesn't really have anyone else to depend on. I'm glad he found this church though so he can learn how to better rely on the Savior. 
We visited him, until I got sick. Literally. haha. I woke up with a cold and a sore throat. I think I got it from another Elder though. haha. Oh well. I was able to rest and feel a lot better. I'm still trying to get over it, but I still can go out and work. 
Leon is doing great. He wants to be baptized and is just waiting for a witness from the Spirit. He also wants to compare our doctrine with doctrine found in the Bible, so we are excited to find bible references for each point of the gospel.
Elder Passey is just about to go home. He is a great elder and example. I look up to him. He has grown a lot and has worked diligently on his mission.
I'm doing great! I'm excited to go out and work hard after taking a break to get over the sickness.
Love y'all, hope y'all have a great week!
-Elder Chandler Allen

Elder Allen, Elder Brosnahan, Elder Schaffer, Elder Passey at the WWII museum
Sister Fredrickson, Sister Meador, Elder Allen, Elder Brosnahan, Elder Schaffer, Elder Passey


No comments:

Post a Comment