Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 92- Easter Week

Friends and Family,
This week has been great. We had a really good Easter Sunday. We were able to attend a Baptist church. It was enjoyable. It was great to see how they worshiped. It helped me understand them a little more. At times, I could feel the Spirit, especially during some of the songs. Our church was refreshing as well. It's always nice to partake of the sacrament. I was able to bless it this week, so that was special.
We are starting to work more and more with some part member families, so that's nice. They are opening up to us. We are also working with a less active family. They are great and making progress. We are starting to invite them to make bigger commitments.
We are trying to focus on finding. We asked some of the ward members, particularly return missionaries, how they were able to find through the members. If any of y'all have good ideas, please let me know. We are trying our best to find those that are interested.
Another neat thing. It hit me this morning that God is all knowing, and that he will answer any question of ours as we asked. I prayed right before studies to know what His vision of this area is and how we can find more people to teach. I randomly opened Preach My Gospel, and got exactly what I needed. It was the page on applying the Spirit to our missionary work, and how to receive revelation for our area. It talked about how it's all about whether or not we are humble enough to seek God's guidance. It was great.
I love y'all. Have a great week!
-Elder Chandler All



No comments:

Post a Comment