Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 84- A Week With a Car!

Friends and Family,
We finally got a car!!! Wooh. So happy. We were able to contact some referrals with it, and they were all open to us coming back. It was great! One of them doesn't have a whole lot of religious knowledge, so you could tell that what we shared was all new to him. You could tell that it was something good for him to hear. It was something delightful to him. It was really neat to see that.
We also met a lady named J while contacting. She is very nice and Spiritually in tune. I know she will receive and answer that it's true. Great lady.
Mardi Gras is coming up. They have already had a couple of parades. It's fun being down here for that. We will go to one. It should be really fun.
Sometimes, It gets stressful here when we don't have a lot to do during the day. I always feel like I need to be doing something, which is right, but I get stressed out about it. Elder Castillo is helping me relax and still get things done. I'm grateful he is helping me do that. It will help me be happier.
Love y'all!
-Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment