Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 41- The Healing Power of the Priesthood

Family and Friends,
There were a lot of things that happened this week. I had crawfish for the first time this year. They were alright. I didn't like the way they seasoned them as much. But they weren't bad......so I thought. Haha. That night I woke up sick and started to throw up. Ughh. Haha. I got a blessing from my companion. I still felt sick until about 4 in the morning, then it just stopped. I felt good enough to sleep. I was pretty sick for the rest of that day, so I rested up. Then the next day, we got in an accident! haha. Luckily they weren't going that fast and they just hit the back bumper and wheel. No one was hurt, but we had to get a new car. We ended up getting it the next day, but I had to bike until then. It was fun for the first little bit biking, but then it got hot. haha. 
I went on exchanges with the Assistants to the President. I really enjoyed that. We had a good days worth of work.
A little miracle:
1. When we got in an accident, Beau, one of our investigators we haven't been able to get ahold of for a little while, saw us and texted us. We didn't have his phone number until then and then we asked if we could meet with him, and he said he could meet this week.
I also gave a talk in sacrament meeting. I was super nervous, but then a couple minutes leading up to it, I just felt at peace and really happy. Yesterday ended up being a great day. I'm just really grateful for this area. There are great members and they are all willing to do missionary work!
Love y'all!
-Elder Chandler Allen


The infamous crawfish.:/

A gourmet meal made by the famous Doug. No food poisoning here. Just deliciousness!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment