Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Week 31- Love in the Air

Family and Friends,
This week has been great. It was a little tough because I felt lost and without direction, mainly because I finished my goals and didn't have new ones. And since it was Valentine's Day, I made a goal to love. Haha. I realized that I needed to work on Charity. So I will be working on that now. I was serving a mission out of duty rather than love. Hopefully I can always have a true desire to serve others.
We had a Stake Conference and Elder Merideth spoke from the Seventy. He was a really nice guy. It was a special and spiritual conference. It really lifted my spirit.
We also got a new apartment! It's very nice. It's smaller, but it's a lot more fun. It feels like home already. Haha. And we moved in yesterday.
Leon is doing well. He recognized times when he felt the Spirit during our meetings and at church and I think that really helped him.
It has been a great week! Hope y'all have a great week as well!
Love, Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment