Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 86- Mardi Gras Madness

Family and Friends,
This week was quite the week. We were able to go to two parades for Mardi Gras. They were a lot of fun and we got a ton of beads. I think I like the ones here better than the ones in New Orleans because there aren't as many people, but they still throw out a ton of stuff. All the kids get a ton of toys. It's a lot of fun. We made some friends at the parade, and they gave us some of their BBQ. Mmm, super good. And the sisters might start teaching one of them now!! So that's exciting.
This week was a pretty good week. Priscilla is progressing. She read the pamphlets and some of the Book of Mormon. She is doing pretty good. We will be following up with her this week. We are excited.
Elder Castillo is getting transferred. Sad to have him leave. We were having a lot of fun together. I'm sure it will be good with whoever I get next!
I love y'all! I hope y'all are doing good as well. I'm still enjoying talking with new people and getting to know the ward better. They are some great people and the primary and youth are pretty funny.
Love y'all!
-Elder Chandler Allen








No comments:

Post a Comment