Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 69- The Restored Gospel Is True

Friends and Family,
This week has been alright. Things slowed down. Investigators stopped progressing and we had to drop Joe. We will try back with him later though. Micheal is doing really good though. We are having some great discussions with him. He wants to really KNOW Christ, so he is doing what he needs to to get to know Him. His faith strengthens my testimony.
Lately, we have been hearing a lot of different opinions and beliefs. At times, it challenges my testimony and beliefs. with that, I have the opportunity to strengthen my testimony and search for/confirm the truth. Elder Bednar said once that we should continually pray to know if the Book of Mormon is true. As I have read that and Our Heritage, which discusses the early restored church history, my testimony has been strengthened, and I know this is Christ's church restored to the Earth. 
It was a pretty good week. The time change is kinda throwing us off a little, but it's ok. Haha. 
Love y'all, Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment