Monday, June 26, 2017

Week 102- Can't Even Comprehend

Friends and Family,
There were a lot of things this week that I couldn't quite comprehend, like they weren't real to me. I saw my mission President and his Wife for the last time yesterday. So strange. They leave for home on Saturday. They came down for interviews and Stake Conference during the weekend. It also hasn't hit me that I'm going home soon after them. We pretty much had my go home interview. Still can't comprehend what's going on. Haha. I'm just working like usual.
We have had a pretty good week. We met a new lady that wants to come closer to God. She ordered a Bible and Book of Mormon. She has had a lot of trials in her life recently, so she is reaching to God for help. A lot of potential.
A couple of missionaries and I were able to sing in Stake Conference. We first sang in the youth session, and since President Stock liked it so much, he asked us to sing it again in the general session. I was nervous, but it was fun. It was just a powerful song. We sang called to serve. It brought our mission president to tears. The Spirit was powerful.
We've had fun. It's been a good week.
Love y'all!
-Elder Chandler Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment